Amrita Singh Biodata and Biography
|Height||in centimeters : 155 cm
in meters : 1.55 m
in feet : 5'1"
|Weight||in kilograms : 71 Kg
in pounds : 157 lbs
|Date-Of-Birth||9 Feb, 1958|
|Age||61 Years (in 2019)|
|Religion||Converted to Islam before marrying to Saif Ali Khan|
Latest News About Amrita Singh
She is playing a role in upcoming movie Badla with starring Amitabh Bachchan, Tapsee Pannu and Tony Luke. Badla is releasing on 8th March, 2019.
Amrita Singh Childhood and Family
Amrita Singh was to born to a muslim mother Rukhsana Sultana and a Sikh father Shivinder Singh Virk ( Army Officer) from a feudal family. Rukhsana was a political associate of Sanjay Gandhi during the Indian Emergency in the 1970s. Through her parental grandmother Mohinder Kaur, Amrita is the great-granddaughter of Sobha Singh. The actress Begum Para is her aunt. The actor Ayub Khan is her second cousin. Amrita attended her schooling in Modern School, New Delhi. She is fluent in English, Punjabi and Hindi.
Amrita Singh Husband and Boyfriends
- In 1991, Amrita married to Saif Ali Khan. Before marrying, Amrita convert her religion and become a Muslim. Amrita and Saif Ali Khan married in an islamic wedding ceremny. Amrita was 12 years old than Saif. They remained married even after so many controversies. She left actinf after married to Saif. After 13 years of marriage, the couple divorced in 2004.
- Their daughter Sara Ali Khan was born on 12 August 1995 and son Ibrahim Ali Khan in 2001.
- Sara Graduated from Columbia University.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan is studying in England.
- Amrita had an affair with Sunny Deol, Ravi Shastri and Vinod Khanna.
Amrita Singh Measurments
|Bra Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
Amrita Singh Residence
|Birth Place||Hadali, Khushab, Punjab, India|
|Residence||Andheri (West), Mumbai, India|
|Home Town||Punjab, India|
Amrita Singh Education School and College
|School||Modern School, New Delhi|
Amrita Singh Family and Relatives
|Husband||Saif Ali Khan, Actor
|Son||Ibrahim Ali Khan|
|Daughter||Sara Ali Khan|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Sunny Deol, Actor
Ravi Sastri, Former Cricketer
Vinod Khanna, Actor
Amrita Singh Favourites
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Food||Punjabi Foods|
|Hobbies||Listening to Ghazals|
Read More About :
Amrita Singh Career
- In 1983, Amrita made her debut in Bollywood with Betaab, Starring Sunny Deol. This movie was immensely successful.
- She gave successful movies, such as Sunny in 1984, Mard and Saaheb in 1985, Chameli Ki Shaadi and Naam in 1986 and Khudgarz in 1987.
- Amrita made a successful pairs in several films, not only with Sunny Deol and Sanjay Dutt, but also with Anil Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan.
- She also played supporting negative roles in Raju Ban Gya Gentleman and Aaina.
- She also won the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for latter.
- She was famous icon of glossy make-up, long skirt and sleeveless gown.
- Amrita returned to acting in 2002 with the film 23rd March 1931: Shaheed, She played the mother of Bhagat Singh.
- In 2005, she joined television industry with Ekta Kapoor’s tv series Kavyanjali.
- She continued the film acting journey in movie Kajraare in 2010 and she also appeared in Aurangzeb.
- In 2014, she was seen in 2 States.
- In 2016, she appeared in Flying Jat playing Tiger Shroff’s mother.
- In 2017, she appeared in drama movie Hindi Medium.
Awards won by Amrita Singh
- 1991: won
- 1994: Won, Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for Aaina
- 2005: Won, indian Telly Awards for Best Actress in a negative role for Kavyanjali.
- 2006: Won, Star Pariwaar Award for Favorite Khalnayak for Kavyanjali.
Some Facts about Amrita Singh
- In a interview, Amrita’s ex husband Saif Ali Khan revealed that in the aftermath of their divorce, he has been ordered to pay Rs one lakh every month to her, until their their son Ibrahim, who is under Amrita’s custody, turns 18.
- Does Amrita Singh smoke : Yes
- Does Amrita Singh drink alcohol : Yes
Read More About :