Priyanka Gandhi's Biodata and Biography
|Height||in centimeters : 173
in meters : 1.73
in feet : 5'8"
|Weight||in kilograms : 65 Kgs
in pounds : 143 lbs
|Date-Of-Birth||12 Jan, 1972|
Priyanka Gandhi’s Childhood and Family
Priyanka Gandhi was born in an Indian Politician Family on 12 Jan, 1972. Her father Rajiv Gandhi is former prime minister of India and her mom Sonia Gandhi was president of Indian National Congress. She is sister of Rahul Gandhi, who is currently the president of Indian National Congress or simply known as INC. Priyanka is grand daughter of Feroze and Indira Gandhi. She is one of the member of Nehru-Gandhi family. Rajiv Gandhi sent her to Modern School and convent of Jesus and Marry for her schooling. She graduated in psychology from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi. Later, in 2010, She did M.A. in Buddhist Studies.
Priyanka Gandhi’s Age
She was born in 1972, according to that, her age is 47 years.
Priyanka Gandhi's Measurments
|Bra Size||34 inches|
|Waist Size||26 inches|
|Hip Size||34 inches|
Priyanka Gandhi's Residence
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Home Town||New Delhi|
Priyanka Gandhi’s Relationship, Husband and Children
Robert Vadra is a businessman from Delhi. Priyanka got married with Rahul Vadra on 18 February, 1997. Her wedding took place at Gandhi Home in Delhi. Her wedding was happened according to Hindu Tradition.After her marriage, she also known as Priyanka Gandhi Vadra. Her son Rehan was born in year 2000 and her daughter Miraya was born in year 2002. The first prime minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru is Maternal Great Grandfather of Priyanka Gandhi. The freedom fighter Kamla Nehru is Great Grandmother.
Read about Sanjana Gandhi
Priyanka's Education School and College
|School||Modern School, New Delhi|
|College||University of Delhi|
|Other Qualification||B.A. in Psycology,
M.A. in Buddhist Studies
Priyanka Gandhi's Family and Relatives
Priyanka Gandhi's Favourites
|Favourite Politician||Sonia Gandhi|
|Favourite Book||Discovery of India|
|Favourite Food||Tunde Kebabs, Salads|
|Hobbies||Books Reading, Hindi Stories and Poems|
Priyanka Gandhi’s Career and Political Journey
- She was not an active politician but in 2019, she entered in politics. However she was not an politician but she always visits her brother’s and mother’s constituency, Amethi and Raebareli. Both places are in Utttar Pradesh.
- She was the manager of Sonia Gandhi’s campaign in the assembly election of Uttar Pradesh, in year 2004.
- This year, on 23 Jan, she was appointed the General Secretary of the Indian National Congress (INC) of Eastern Uttar Pradesh.
Read about Kim Sharma
Some Facts about Priyanka Gandhi
- She gave her first speech which was political, when she was only 16 years old.
- She used to read books on Indian Independence and Hindi stories and poems in her childhood. She still continues her hobby.
- Her aunt, Maneka Gandhi is a politician from BJP and she has been Union Minister in the Narendra Modi Govt. Her cousin Varun Gandhi is also politician from BJP.
- She is an awesome photographer and she thinks she has inherited this skill from her father.
- Priyanka Gandhi is follower of Bsddhism and practitioner of Vipassana.