Karishma Arora Biodata and Biography
|Height||in centimeters : 160 cm
in meters : 1.6 m
in feet : 5'4"
|Weight||in kilograms : 55 Kg
in pounds : 121.54 lbs
|Famous For||Being the Topper of CBSE(2019)|
|Marks in Class 12th||History: 100
Political Science: 100
Hidustani Vocals: 100
Read about Neena Gupta here.
Karishma Arora Measurments
Karishma Arora Residence
|Birth Place||Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh India|
|Home Town||Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh India|
Karishma Arora Education School and College
|School||Holy Angel's Convent School Muzaffarnagr, UP,
SD Public School, Muzaffarnagar,
|College||Lady Sri Ram College for Women, Delhi University (Aim)|
|Other Qualification||12th Standard|
Read about Sanjana Sanghi here.
Karishma Arora Family and Relatives
|Father||Manoj Kumar Arora|
Karishma Arora Favourites
|Favourite Movie||3 Idiots|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Food||Aaloo Paratha|
Karishma Arora Wiki Bio Age
Karishma Arora is Topper of 12th Standard CBSE board. She got 499 marks out of 500. She missed 1 mark in English. She is 19 years old. She is now aiming to get admission in Lady Shri Ram College for women, Delhi University. She said in a interview that she loves psychology as a subject as it is study of human mind.
Facts about Karishma Arora
- Does Karishma Arora smoke? – No
- Does Karishma Arora drink alcohol? – No
- She is all india topper CBSE class 12th Examination (2019).
- Hansika Shukla is also All India Topper of CBSE class 12th Examination 2019. Both of them has got 499 marks out of 500.
- Bhoomika Arora (Karishma’s eldest sister) doing B.Com from Delhi University.
- In 2014, she got Inspire Award-2014 (ministry of Science & Technology).
- Karishma has also topped her school in class 10th CBSE Examination with 10 CGPA.
- Karishma gave the credit of her success to her parents and her school Head Mistress Chanchal Saxena. Her father had also studied in the same school.
- In 2014, she participated in a science project on “Abundant Electricity & Pollution free India” She got a cheque for Rs 2500 & participation certificate at the 4th national level Inspire Award exhibition held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- In revelling her success secret, she said that it was the result of her target bound study. She further said that she used to study 8 hours a day.
- Apart from the study, she is a trained dancer and has won many dance competitions. She loves dancing so much that she even wants to be a dance therapist.
- She has been getting trained in Kathak and other dance forms by the famous Delhi based Kathak dancer Geetanjali Lal fro the past 7 years.